Since electric razors have been invented, it has made the lives of people a lot easier. For guys like me who would like to have a clean and smooth shave all the time, it has proven to be a handy piece of a device as it has made shaving almost effortless. It has also lead to a lack of irritation in shaving, especially if you have sensitive skin.
As you choose from the different models of electric razors that are available in the marketplace, you might be overwhelmed by the number of alternatives that can be possibly taken into account. Nonetheless, I suggest that you should be as thorough as possible in the evaluation of these choices to be provided with the guarantee that you will end up with the best choice.
If you are undecided about the specific model that should be purchased, I suggest that you consider Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 With Click-On Beard Styler (Model 1150BT/48). Over the years, it has proven to be one of the best in this product category. In my personal experience, it has proven to be the best.
5 Things That Electric Razors Must Have
- Pop-Out Trimmer: When you are shaving, it is possible that you would want to completely get rid of all the facial hair that you have. In some instances, you would like to have it just trimmed, such as for your mustache. In this case, it is essential to choose a model with a pop-out trimmer, which will prove to be useful for trimming facial hair.
- Quick Charging: Make sure as well that the battery of the electric razor that you will use can last for an extended period of time. It is critical to ensure that it charges quickly so that you will not need to wait for a long period of time before it cannot be used.
- Ease of Use: This is another important thing that you should check. The razor must have an excellent design that should make it user-friendly. For instance, the controls should be easily accessible. In addition, it must be also easy to grip and must be ergonomic in order to promote the highest level of comfort for its users.
- Close Shaving: Another thing that is essential for the best electric shaver is that is must be able to provide close shaving, which will make sure of its ability to remove even the tiniest hair on the surface of the skin. To add, this also dictates that it must be able to follow the shape of your face, which will provide you with a more comfortable shaving experience.
- Wet and Dry Use: Lastly, it is also recommended that you purchase an electric razor that can prove to be functional for both wet and dry use. This means that you can be able to shave quickly or while in the shower. This also makes it easy to maintain as it can be rinsed with water when there is a need to do so.
Philips Norelco Shaver 6400 Review
Among the different features that are found in this product, one that I can specifically commend is the GyroFlex 2D Technology. This innovative feature is basically the one that is responsible for being able to follow the contour of your face. This makes it able to adjust to your face shape and will make sure that shaving is comfortable and that no traces of hair will remain.
More so, another exceptional feature that you can find in this product is the Dual Precision Heads. I personally want a shaver that has the ability to take out the tiniest hairs on my face. Luckily, this unit is able to do so in a manner that is almost effortless.
It also has the Super Lift & Cut Action. This makes it possible for the razor to cut hair deeper on the skin level. This is one feature that I have enjoyed since it is able to penetrate deeper while giving you the guarantee that it will not cause irritation.
Furthermore, it also comes with a click-on styler. I found this very useful because many times, I do not want to have a complete shave but I just want to trim my facial hair. This attachment will allow you to do so. It even has 5 length settings, providing you with the opportunity to choose the one that is preferred.
This unit is being powered by an exceptional battery that makes it cordless. The battery can be charged in as quickly as an hour. One full charge can last for up to 40 minutes, or at least 14 shaving sessions. The unit also has a battery level indicator that will let you know when it is about time to have it charged.
Philips Norelco 1150BT/48 Customer Reviews
In my own personal experience, as well as in the reviews that have been published by other people, there is no doubt that this is an excellent choice when it comes to ease of use. It is designed with a solid grip, which will make sure that it stays in your hands even if it is wet. The controls were also strategically placed.
Many of the reviews that I have read about this product were also focused on its flexibility, specifically because it can be used for both wet and dry applications. This is made possible by the Aquatec Seal. Because of such, you can shave using this electric razor even with the use of gels and creams.
Lastly, there were also many customers who have reported their high level of satisfaction with its ability to be gentle on the skin while guaranteeing close shaving performance. It does not lead to skin irritation, unlike the cheaper models that are usually inferior in terms of quality as well. In many years that I have used such, I can attest to this claim made by many others.
Additional Items to Consider When Buying Philips Norelco 2D Electric Shaver
If you are now interested in owning the Philips Norelco 1150BT/48 SensoTouch 2D Electric Razor, you might also want to consider taking a look at the 1150X/46 and Norelco AT790 models from the same manufacturer. Since they are both from the same manufacturer, you can be confident that the same superior quality will be enjoyed regardless of the choice that will be made.